View: 550|Reply: 4

Caistor grammar school fees

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 28-4-2021 16:24:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Does anybody know the term fees for Caistor Grammar School?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2021 12:52:57 | Show all posts
Hey there, the school isn't fee paid. Hope this helps.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2021 09:04:29 | Show all posts
admin replied at 2021-4-29 12:52
Hey there, the school isn't fee paid. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply? Are you sure about this, because I noticed on google that there are quite a few questions about the school's fees. I also noticed that some grammar schools are fee-paid? So, I was wondering how we're supposed to figure out which are fee-paid and which are not?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2021 09:31:46 | Show all posts
I may be able to help with this. Basically all the grammar schools used to be free. But then the government tried to close the grammar schools a few years ago, remember that? Then Teresa May or someone started funding/re-opening them again in support of the grammar school system.

But while they were being closed down, some had to turn private but still retained the word "grammar school" in the name. I think that's the case with Manchester Grammar School for example. So some people aren't too sure which are fee-paid and which aren't.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2021 09:55:14 | Show all posts
Ok thanks for your help. Strange, I always thought you had to pay but then again I don't know much about grammar schools. I attended a virtual event at my kids primary school, I have twins in year 5 and I had no idea about the application process for the school. They mentioned something about a sif. I have no idea what this is or how to get them ready for the 11 plus exam this year.

Use magic Report

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list