View: 4633|Reply: 2

Spalding High School Uniform

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 30-4-2021 09:14:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
Please can someone help me. My daughter is starting Spalding High School this September, but she's below average height for her age and we're not sure what her options are regarding uniforms. I'm really finding it hard to find something in her size. She's my oldest and I'm worried about her starting secondary school as it is because she's so small and I'd absolutely hate for her to look awkward in her uniform. {:1_110:} If anyone has any advice, it's very welcome and hugely appreciated!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2021 09:41:50 | Show all posts
Hi there, we wanted to reply as we believe we can help. First of all, know that every year many parents are faced with the same concerns as you, and so you're not alone.

One of the uniform providers for Spalding is here: https://www.shotbowl.com/School_Uniform_Shop/Spalding-High-School

It's worth noting that they are often able to adjust these for children who have smaller frames, or indeed those that are significantly above average height. It's worth giving them a phone call and asking how they can help. Moreover, its better to do this sooner rather than later in order to give them time to make these adjustments for you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2021 09:06:37 | Show all posts
Thank you so, so much! This is really very kind, I'm going to give that shop a ring later today. I'll let you know how it goes. Fingers crossed!

Use magic Report

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list