View: 365|Reply: 1

Dartford Grammar admission

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 4-5-2021 10:10:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi there, my son is in year 4 and we're thinking about secondary school. From research the best in our local area is Dartford Grammar school. I see that we have to complete the kent test for admission, but does anybody know what sort of pass mark there is for admission?  Also would welcome any information you have on dartford grammar in general. Thanks!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2021 12:08:37 | Show all posts
Hi, we're also looking at Dartford for our son. From what I've seen you have to do the kent test and the pass mark is about 320/420. I don't know the specific grade you need for admission to dartford, but I assume that it will be 400 and up as it is oversubscribed. Also I think the closer you live, the greater chance you have of admission. If you live further away, you'll probably have to get a much higher score.

It does seem like a good school though - great GCSE grades and a good ranking. I was looking on their website and it says they recently won school of the decade I think? Don't know any more details I'm afraid but it's a good sign.

Hope this helps

Use magic Report

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list